Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Work with the agent to identify and support local community events in our market.
- Work with the agent to help manage the website and social media content.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Bilingual - Spanish required
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Do you want to work with someone who will help you achieve YOUR goals?
We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential.
About Our Agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
Apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)